Question

Can I rely on the Beta software for my conference in November?

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

You have really spoiled me with the Beta of Wonder.me, well done!  I just love it!:smiley:

But now I am in a predicament as I would love to use it for an actual community conference we are planning for about 500 people on 15 and 16 November (always from 12:30 until 23:00 CET, so outside your maintenance windows).

I don’t, however, want to take an unnecessary risks, considering, that this is still a Beta version….

What would you advise me to do?  The best news you could give me would be that you would come out of Beta before that time … 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @markgeschke, we’re actually not in Beta anymore! 🥳 we’re not 100% fully released, but we’re getting there; hopefully by the end of this month/beginning of next month. Shoot me a private message in the beginning of November and I’ll have a bit more info for you! 

But if you don’t mind sharing here your community conference, I’m sure we’d all love to hear! Also, thanks for loving this new version 🥰

That is great news, @Wonder-ful_Andrew! I’ll ping you privately in early November then to confirm.

About the conference: We are still finalising the details, but in essence all the essential components of the “Kanban Community Days” event are already live. You can have a look here. https://kcd21.eu

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@markgeschke looking forward to your ping! and I just checked out the event; looks really great! :D