Hi, this is Artie :) (a welcoming bot)

Hey there, how great a feature would it be to open up your room in advance and let people (who might be not so tech savvy) try out the modus operandi by being welcomed by Archie the wonderbot? Or Wobot for the friends :wink: .

I see it as an avatar, awaiting patiently for anyone who wants to get acquainted with how Wonder works before the actual meeting. The bot could direct himself (with some delay, not attacking them instantly!!) to people entering the room and explain how things work by offering multiple choice questions directing to instructional video’s.

Now I make a small tutorial and some gifs to be transparent on how things work inside Wonder. Wobot could do the job.

Erik

Hey @erikW! Great idea! W e actually did create something similar and tested; we actually decided to go another way with onboarding for first time users (working on it now) and also have something also similair with a bot in the Space! Can’t give you any spoilers, but you’re definitely on the right track. 😃

Hey @erikW 

Now I make a small tutorial and some gifs to be transparent on how things work inside Wonder. Wobot could do the job.

What kind of a tutorial you ended up with? Any examples that to share?

I LOVE the idea of people entering early and having a tutorial about how to use wonder.me!!!