Integrate Media including shareable documents and presentations

It would be great to have objects that could link to other resources (e.g. - videos, shared docs, etc.) that the participants could interact with. I would be ok with these links being tied to the rooms as well.

It’s like going into a room and finding all of the relevant resources there. Also great if you want to create some sponsor booths.

Same Same but different 🙂 Maybe merge posts?

https://community.wonder.me/ideas/drop-an-quot-marker-quot-at-any-place-in-the-room-168

Whoops! Great minds think alike @Nico. As you said, very similar to your idea but with minor differences. Happy to merge posts but I have no idea how to do that? 

Updated idea status 1. New3. Currently in Development

Nice! That makes this 3 ideas of my in development. Thanks for listening Wonder team! :blush:

Get ready for a whole lot of merges, Team Wonder Community! 💭🥳🚀

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Hiya, I suppose my question /request belongs in this thread.

I was able to share a video through the “share content” tab but alas no sound goes through… Am i missing anything or is it something in development?

Hello @Stephane_Materialise ,

It sounds like a bug. Can you please reach out to us with your space link at info@wonder.me?

We would love to check ! 

Best,

M.

Thank you Mert,

I will reach out to you via email. Actually the only way to make the sound work is when playing from another browser tab… In the bottom left, there is the option to share audio or not. This option however doesn’t appear in the other two menus (entire screen / window).

Actually I think it would be really interesting to have a way to broadcast an online video by sharing a link because currently the process is me, streaming a video down to my computer, then back up to Wonder, which causes a really important loss of video quality (fps mostly, resolution as well).

Thanks and see you over email.

Stéphane