Multiple Languages Supported for Wonder

Related products: Wonder Updates

Could it be possible to have different langages on Wonder? (like german or french)

Updated idea status 1. New3. Currently in Development

Hey There

we have a prioritization on German, French, Spanish, but will add new languages over the coming months.

in the meantime we can suggest the following:

https://help.wonder.me/en/articles/5001659-is-wonder-available-in-multiple-languages

Hey There

we have a prioritization on German, French, Spanish, but will add new languages over the coming months.

in the meantime we can suggest the following:

https://help.wonder.me/en/articles/5001659-is-wonder-available-in-multiple-languages

Thanks for considering French in the prioritization, as I have a lot of demo requests from my prospects in France, Quebec (Canada), and French West Indies (Caribbean).

A suggestion to languages:

There are tons of open source software where a community translates. I understand wonder.me is not open source, but you could open an interface for translations, and I’m sure you’ll have 20 languages in the blink of an eye. That could be version dependent - every release needs update of translations. Wordpress does this for example. You need to set up your source code for internationalisation (i.e. every text output needs a translation array. The translation software does not edit your source code, it just edits the arrays).

I’d engage in German translation.

I love hearing the use cases that you have! It’s fantastic! ❤️@westkast

I can’t wait to see the growth and opportunities that we will continue to be able to provide users- I know that it will only get better! While I am not a developer, I know that our team is looking into different opportunities that our users can benefit from new feature capabilities in the near future. Thank you for sharing this, @claus ✨

Creating diverse and expansive concepts is critical for our development and growth. We believe that the greatest success we can have is making your experiences exceptional. Please continue sharing your feedback and experiences, we’re reading them all. 

Happy Wonder-ing and hosting!
-Hannah

Any news about languages?

Hey @hal1974 

I can’t wait to see the growth and opportunities that we will continue to be able to provide users- but unfortunately it is still WIP. I can not provide any estimation for delivery yet, but once we have it you will hear it ! 

Thanks a lot for your feedback 🙏