David Culton - Innovation Catalyst, Westerly, RI

• 8 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! I organize and facilitate innovation-related workshops and projects. I’ve used Wonder.me a few times as a ‘social hour’ tool and think it has a lot of promise.

I’m also a photographer ( @theplayoflight on Instagram), cyclists and magician

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

hey @DavidCulton Nice to meet you! We think we’re promising too. 😉 Photographer, cyclist, magician! Amazing 📸🚴🪄

Userlevel 3

Hi, David.

I’m an acupuncturist in Baltimore, MD and the AHM Director of Clinical Education at MUIH in Columbia, MD. I’m also in an incubator to learn how to build innovative online courses and teach others how to do so too. I’m curious about your “innovation-related workshops and projects”. As a former stage manager, those words peaked my interest.

I look forward to hearing more about what you do.

Userlevel 1

Hello Jazzness,

I’d be happy to hop on a call to share more about what I do and learn more about your world. Basically, I’m an ‘innovation catalyst’ or tour guide if you will, helping organizations to clarify how they want to innovate (add value in new ways), leading them on learning journeys to stretch how they are viewing the challenge/opportunity, and helping them identify & in some cases implement new solutions. It is a lot of fun! You can find out a bit more at www.creativerealities.com

Userlevel 3

Just downloaded your ToolKit and look forward to digging into it. This seems right up my alley and I’d love to find a moment to talk. I signed up for the ToolKit with my university address; however, my private practice email would be best to set up something up. Send me some options at jc@movingqi.com and I get back to you. 

Oh, and my real name is Janice. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Just follow-ing up to see if ya’ll (first time typing “ya’ll” - I’m from New York) ever ended up connecting?! @Jazzness @DavidCulton