Hi I'm WanFadzil from Malaysia!

• 5 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone!

I’m from Malaysia, and I’ve been on a hunt for different type of platforms to give my client different on line experiences. I have been experimenting with incorporating on line play into my sessions, and wonder looks like something that will really give this a boost!

Worked in the energy industry corporate setting til January consulting on strategy, transformation and agile since. 

Hope to make friends and learn from everyone and have the opportunity to share what I know, too.

8 replies

Userlevel 4

@wanfadzil 

I am also looking for opportunities for online play to build community among students.  Especially students who may require quarantine after travel or people who are at a distance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Nice to have you here, @wanfadzil, and thanks so much for coming to the launch, even though it was 12 a.m. in Malaysia! 

Definitely post some ideas about what features you’d like Wonder to have! @simekjb 

Userlevel 2

@wanfadzil

I am also looking for opportunities for online play to build community among students.  Especially students who may require quarantine after travel or people who are at a distance.

That sounds great! Lets set up an online play session and have some fun!

I been wanting to try out on wonder, where instead of sending people into breakout rooms, I'll just say find two other people and do your thing!

Userlevel 2

Nice to have you here, @wanfadzil, and thanks so much for coming to the launch, even though it was 12 a.m. in Malaysia! 

Definitely post some ideas about what features you’d like Wonder to have! @simekjb 

Thank you thank you!

I really think wonder is such a great product, so i really  couldnt miss the launch lol.

Will post what ideas i have, definitely. 

Unfortunately my use of wonder is somewhat limited because many of the people i interact with access my sessions with mobiles 

Userlevel 4

@Wonder-ful_Andrew @wanfadzil 

I love the idea have have a lab to try things, especially within the community.  We can just set up a room and time and ask community members want to join and help with testing the concept/activity.

Andrew -- how could we set something up within the community like this?  Getting the wonder.me space is easy, but do you have suggestions for creating and promoting a wonder "lab" where community members can create test activities and other community members can join to try out ideas, practice, or get used to the platform.

Userlevel 2

Oooh! A games lab would be so great! 

One of the groups i hangout with sets a fixed time say 1st sunday every month so we know when to meet up.

Maybe we can do something like that!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Nice to have you here, @wanfadzil, and thanks so much for coming to the launch, even though it was 12 a.m. in Malaysia! 

Definitely post some ideas about what features you’d like Wonder to have! @simekjb 

Thank you thank you!

I really think wonder is such a great product, so i really  couldnt miss the launch lol.

Will post what ideas i have, definitely. 

Unfortunately my use of wonder is somewhat limited because many of the people i interact with access my sessions with mobiles 

Yes, we absolutely understand this. We used to support mobile devices and tablets, but a few months ago we decided to disable this. The reason is because we’re growing really quickly and our team is still a bit on the smaller side; we want to make sure you have the best experience and performance, so we decided to be optimized for laptops and desktops and for Chrome and Edge. But we’ll re-introduce other devices in the future. 🚀

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Wonder-ful_Andrew @wanfadzil 

Andrew -- how could we set something up within the community like this?  Getting the wonder.me space is easy, but do you have suggestions for creating and promoting a wonder "lab" where community members can create test activities and other community members can join to try out ideas, practice, or get used to the platform.

Really amazing idea! We actually have something like this planned. 😉 It will most likely be introduced here when Wonder V.2 is released, so definitely stay tuned! 🤩