Introducing members to your organization

• 3 August 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2

As the Immediate Past District Director for Toastmasters International, I am always looking for innovative ways to hold learning sessions on our education program.

I’m thinking this may be a great way for those who want to learn to communicate and lead more effectively.

9 replies

Userlevel 3

I’m curious. Say more.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I’m also curious, @gwapnitsky

I’m actually a part of a Toastmasters Meet-Up group, but I’ve not yet attended. You’re giving me some motivation! 🎤

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@gwapnitsky do you have a website or something we can check out :)?

Userlevel 4

@gwapnitsky 

I would love to participate in a virtual toastmasters group.  Especially focusing on communication in virtual settings!

If you have further information, I would love to know more.  Thank you!

Userlevel 2

I’m curious. Say more.

Hi Jazzness,

What would you like to know?

Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.

Userlevel 2

@gwapnitsky do you have a website or something we can check out :)?

The corporate website to find out more is www.toastmasters.org.

Also, feel free to ask me any questions.

Userlevel 2

@gwapnitsky

I would love to participate in a virtual toastmasters group.  Especially focusing on communication in virtual settings!

If you have further information, I would love to know more.  Thank you!

Hi Jodi,

Right now, most clubs worldwide are meeting virtually.

Our education program, called Pathways, would help you become a better communicator online.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

hey @gwapnitsky, I’m going to send you a private message in the next few days. I think we can definitely do something with the community and public speaking, if you’re interested; I’ve been juggling a few ideas in the old noggin. 🤹‍♀️

Userlevel 2

Hey @Wonder-ful_Andrew,

Thanks for connecting with me. Looking forward to hearing how we can partner up.

Cheers!