Question

Team Trivia Night Broadcast

• 23 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I’m running a trivia for a large group of people and wanted to have them in teams of 4-5 while I ask questions.

When I broadcast to everyone to ask a trivia question, can the audience in their circles (teams) discuss their answers? I’ve read that the broadcast mutes them when it starts, but can they unmute themselves?

1 reply

Hello @Claret

When the host goes on broadcasting mode, all other participants go mute directly, until you end the broadcast. So it is not possible to have any discussion inside the groups. 

I can offer two solutions ; 

- Change the ice breaker questions every time; so for each question, you can change the ice breaker question, which will be pop up on all participants' screens. So that people can answer thru their response on Ice breaker answer area or, you can give them like 2-3 mins to discuss in their groups. ​​​​​ ​​​​

- You can create one main circle, where you can wait and team captains can come to your circle to hear a question from you directly, and get back to their groups to discuss. This one could also increase the mobility for each participant, and pretty sure will keep people more attached

Hope that helps

​​​​​​​