August 9th: Community Kickoff, The "Great Eventbrite Letdown", New Groups, and Superstars

• 9 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6

Sincere thanks and gratitude to all those who chatted, listened, supported, and engaged with us during the Wonder Community Kickoff!

We are beyond excited to connect our users and floored by the amount of contribution, insights, and collaboration already occurring:grinning:! Like the great Karen Carpenter once said ‘We’ve only just begun”! Here are a few highlights from the last week:

• :apple: We made a group for Educators.The mindful warrior @Wonder-ful_Andrew will share resources, trainings, and tips for educators navigating the new 2021 classrooms. Share some knowledge!
  • Need to poll your audience? @gwapnitsky sure does as captured by his submission to the ideas section. Want to shape a developing feature like this one? share your thoughts here.
  • The future is now! Take the last few public spots left for the upcoming beta test by joining the group.

The Great Eventbrite Letdown:

The What: I used eventbrite during our kickoff launch and found that nearly 50% of signups did not receive the confirmation or reminder emails. I was left wondering what my event would have been like had everyone received the correct confirmation. Landing somewhere between technical glitch and user error I’m determined to do online events, but better.

The How: I’m hosting an event On August 11th to see how can we host better events online. Calling all people with event management experience or those to learn on a skill share. Join me here

Last but not least, our superstars!

@simekjb 

@leo.estrellagraphy 

@jchris 

@ian from alter.is 

@roklipni 

@Jazzness 

Please send me a private message with your email address and country of choice for an amazon giftcard! Keep the ideas coming!

until then

Michael

0 replies

Be the first to reply!