Get your own personalized Wonder breakdown, a few thoughts on community, and an invite to the community launch!

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hello Beautiful Wonder-ers.

Michael here with a quick recap on the going ons within our community. 

• We’ve launched a new group  that allows you to submit a request for a personalized Wonder strategy video strait from our product experts. You tell us what kind of event you need to a run, and we tell you how to do it. Join us!
  • Community building is important (you’re here for some reason aren’t you :hugging: ?) and we are exploring ‘the why’ and ‘how’.
  • We are opening the community to the entire Wonder user base, if you’re interested in joining, facilitating a conversation, or helping us out simply comment below. Public links are here.

talk soon!

Michael

3 replies

Userlevel 1

This is so useful to tap into your experience and get ideas / suggestions via a personalised video for the event planned. Look forward to using this.

Userlevel 2

@WonderMichael I am really enjoying the sharing and would love to help you grow this community any way I can. Just let me know what you need! I would be happy to facilitate a convo or ideate. 

Userlevel 6

@steve.paladino hey steve :) awesome! make sure you are in the “Beta” group as I’ll make an post there on thursday. There will be a lot of exciting initiatives coming from this but if you’re interested in spearheading your own space let me know and we can make that happen.