Solved

Help us make Wonder better - join for an interview

• 13 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
  • Wonder Employee
  • 6 replies

Hi there,

I am Maja, the User Researcher at Wonder, it’s my first post here and I’m really excited to get to know you :grinning:

One of our core missions at Wonder is to listen to users like you and constantly find ways to improve. I wanted to invite you to a 1:1 conversation with me or another Wonder team member to share your experiences using Wonder so far.

If this sounds interesting to you - we can't wait to meet you (virtually, on Wonder). Spots are limited so be sure to sign up soon! We'll send you a $50 Amazon gift card for your time (not a bad penny for your thoughts, eh?).

To schedule your interview, please:
  • Click on this link to schedule your preferred time
  • Choose a 45 min slot that works for you next week
  • Once you sign up, you'll receive a confirmation email with the time and link where we'll meet (on Wonder of course :dancer_tone1:)

Thanks for your time and excited to build this Wonder community together!

PS If next week is not a good time OR slots run out, please comment here and let us know that you’d be willing to talk to us in the future. We will make sure to reach out!

icon

Best answer by Maja 17 August 2021, 12:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

I must have missed out… The link is not valid anymore… Darn it. Next time.

Userlevel 6

@steve.paladino hey steve! I’ll check in with @Maja !

Userlevel 2

@steve.paladino you have only missed out slots for this week - please use this link again to signup for the upcoming one(s), can’t wait to hear from you!