Question

Broadcast Mode

• 22 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Hi! We recently held an event where we used the Broadcast mode. I have a couple of questions related to it:

1. We had lots of presenters on the screen at the same time and we were also screen sharing some slides. From what I remember, there are around 3-4 big boxes above the shared screen showing some presenters and then some smaller screens showing other presenters. We noticed that the person speaking was not always in one of the bigger boxes. This was true even if other people had their cameras off. Is there a way for the host or participants to “spotlight” the speaker so they appear in one of the bigger boxes?
  2. The person responsible for inviting and removing speakers from the Broadcast mentioned that they could remove some presenters, but not others. Just wondering if there are any restrictions on removing people from the Broadcast? (In case it helps, they accessed the space with the host link, but they were not part of the Broadcast itself.)

Apologies if the answers to these questions can be found elsewhere. (I did a search, but didn’t find anything.) Also, sorry if I didn’t enter the correct Category or Tags.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!