Solved

Remove unwanted guests

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi!  I hope I´ll not have to use this feature, but want to know just in case: how can I remove an unwanted participant from my room?  I seem to remember an option in the participant list.  If the person is removed, are they blocked from reentering the room, an if yes for how long?  And one more question: who can remove participants - hosts and co-hosts?

icon

Best answer by WonderMichael 10 September 2021, 14:02

Hey Hey @AnkeH 

Anyone with host access can remove someone by clicking their name via the chat or participant list, then clicking “kick user”. The removal is permanent but the support team can generate a link for you to send a blocked user that will readmit them if they have learned their lesson.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey Hey @AnkeH 

Anyone with host access can remove someone by clicking their name via the chat or participant list, then clicking “kick user”. The removal is permanent but the support team can generate a link for you to send a blocked user that will readmit them if they have learned their lesson.

Userlevel 3

Ok @WonderMichael, cool.  I think it´s called “block user”, but I like “kick user” better ;-)