Question

Megaphone?

• 5 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I like Wonder me a lot  but there is an obstacle that hinders me from using it as much as I’d like to.

When the amount of people is larger than 14 it’s not possible for everyone to speak to everyone.

I would like the possibilities to place everyone in a large circle and be heard without leaving the circle. Your competitor SpatialChat has solved that by creating a function that they call megaphone. Could it be solved in a similar way in Wonder me?

All the best and a happy 2022 (and so on)

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Norlander Dialog!

We’re actually working on something similar as we speak! We’re creating Areas that, when entering, you’ll be able to hear and speak to up to 50 people at once. 😃 We’re still working on all of the technicalities, but are super excited and can’t wait once it’s live! 

As always, not exactly sure of a concrete release date, but soon-ish (open to interpretation, I know 😉)

Wishing you a wonderful 2022 as well! 💫

Userlevel 1

Hi @Norlander Dialog 

I would like the possibilities to place everyone in a large circle and be heard without leaving the circle

We have a way of doing that, though without putting everyone in a single circle. There’s a “Broadcast” functionality that lets you do just that. When you use Broadcast, you will be addressing the entire space. You can talk to everyone, share screen, and invite others to Broadcast with you. 
Once the Broadcast is finished, people will be back in their original circles, and can resume from where they left off.

I hope that helps.

Aviv.