Sticky Question

How have you created successful online workshops or trainings?

Userlevel 5

We’ve seen everything from branding workshops to teacher trainings - what are some learnings you’ve had from hosting workshops online?

12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Beixi,

i´m doing Online-Trainings and workshops for about 13 years now. Within last year i learned a lot of new stuff and just wrote my second book (first was about visualization). This one contents 163 Hacks for Online-Meetings and personal presentation in fron of the webcam ;-)

Userlevel 3

At the university where I work, we use ZoomHIPAA and MicroSoft Teams. Both are tedious and hard places to inspire interactions. I am in the process of creating some outside classes on self care rapport for health practitioners and am very interested in learning all the Wonder updates to be able to use this instead.

Userlevel 2

Avoid “death by debrief” → It’s everyone does an exercise in break out groups, and you ask all of them one at a time to say what the results are. It gets super long and people get tired of listening to the responses. The nice thing about online platforms is that there is a way to disseminate that information quickly.

Userlevel 5

Hey @Bettina,  so cool! What’s the name of the book? :) 

@Jazzness Also super cool! Very excited to hear more in the future.

@Vivian love this expression “death by debrief.” I’m definitely going to steal this from you. :) 

Userlevel 1

@Wonder-ful_Andrew The Title is not yet fixed, but the latest Version was: 163 ½ Micro-Habits and Impulses how to get started as an Online-Pro (deutsch: 163 ½ Micro-Habits und Impulse, wie Du zum Online-Durchstarter wirst - it will be published in german...)

Userlevel 3

Hoi @Beixi I was most impressed by, parts with co-working in silence (visualise ideas together on a white-board)
And Thanks for the ideas in the replies. Great stuff

Userlevel 5

@Bettina absolutely love the tittle! 

@Heiner I love that: co-working in silence. I think it’s really powerful to be in a room with colleagues and not to speak. From personal experience, there’s this collaborative energy and creativity. Do you know what I mean here? 🤔It’s like you can feel the other person’s creative juices flowing! 

Userlevel 3

@Wonder-ful_Andrew I have an idea what you mean.

If you want to have some insights here the link to a video to “Silent Emergence with Dov Tsal” worthwile watching

Userlevel 5

is this the video you you mean, @Heiner?

Userlevel 3

is this the video you you mean, @Heiner?

Sorry @Wonder-ful_Andrew  i missed to join the link, Here the linke to the short NDB 2021, Silent Emergencewith Dov Tsal _ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ZQT3YKMI8 - that was taken about 1 Month later, than your video. Hope this time you get the link. Your link gives as well an insight, and shows, what is possible a few weeks later.
Thanks

Userlevel 5

thanks for the link @Heiner  definitely going to take a watch; watched the first few minutes already and I think this is a gem! 💎

Sorry @Wonder-ful_Andrew  i missed to join the link, Here the linke to the short NDB 2021, Silent Emergencewith Dov Tsal _ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ZQT3YKMI88 - that was taken about 1 Month later, than your video. Hope this time you get the link. Your link gives as well an insight, and shows, what is possible a few weeks later.
Thanks

Thanks for the link.